Saturday, February 27, 2010

Well Hello There...

Well first I'd like to apologize for disappearing on y'all like that. I vowed to stop disappearing on people so it's time I 'splained...

I continued to be sick for about a week after the kefir incident. I didn't eat. I couldn't sleep. It was awful. I didn't really feel like staring at a computer screen even for the little while that it taks to blog. Now right as I started to feel better, I had to banish myself from the world to study for a midterm. Anyhow that's all done for a little while so I am back to write for a little bit before I go to bed.

Soooo what's new? Not too much. I've been doing the usual: school, cooking, the Beer Baron, room reno etc. As far as that list goes from the last time I wrote here? Eh, let's check it out:
  • Make cupcakes with munchkin sister as promised.
  • Get some homework done
  • Watch Caps game.
  • Get together books for buy-back at bookstore.
  • Figure out where to put my calendar so that I don't have to check this page to remember all of these tasks.
  • Put up list of tasks on wall. Aka paint my chalkboard onto my wall.
  • Call one friend on phone. S is preferrable. Also figure out her gift.
  • Make the lampshade if I am so inclined...no ok make the damn lampshade.
  • Take a look at the spice jars. Hopefully finalize said spice jars.
  • Eat healthy all day so I don't feel sluggish like I was today because of sugar overload.
Hmmm not as good as I'd hoped. Ok so here's my pledge for te next few days. All of these tasks will get done (will update you all of course) aaaand I will add a few more onto this list. Oh lord ok here we go:
  • Get a few essay outlines done.
    • Get a few rough drafts done
  • Post a recipe with pictures..this entails locating my camera cord.
  • Follow healthy plan for all meals
  • Complete cute pink box.It will make sense when I post pictures.
  • Clean my floor so I can move up my bookcase.
  • Move up the bookcase.
Ok! So that's it! Hope to see you all tomorrow with some progress and some exciting news.

-GT

No comments:

Post a Comment